Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Change is good

Hi All... In breaking news, I'm not dead. In fact, I'm feeling better lately than I have in a long time thanks to a really good therapist and some low-dose medication. Yay for modern medicine! I missed my brain...

In other news, I'm starting a new job soon. My last day at the State Bar will be Thursday, December 23.

My new job will be MUCH closer to home, as it is less than 10 minutes away rather than 35 minutes on a good day. The biggest benefit is that I will be able to spend more quality-time with my adorable Hannah-Bug. I plan on volunteering in her class more often, and getting home at a reasonable time will be a major blessing.

So here's to a new year and new opportunities!

1 comment:

MaryAnn said...

Such good news! So happy for you.
Hope your Christmas time is extra nice with your sweet little girl. Enjoy each moment.....